Joyce James is excited to announce two new knitting-themed tours to Wales and Scotland in 2013!
July 4 to July 22, 2013 - A return to Scotland for Knitters & Friends - This is the 15th visit to Scotland for my popular "Scottish Skeins and Skerries" Tour.
Joyce James is a travel agent who loves to knit. She has been offering Group Tours to Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Iceland and Turkey since 1996.
A professional travel agent, Joyce James has combined her interest in world travel with her passion for knitting to create a series of highly successful knitting-themed tours to destinations of interest in The United Kingdom, Iceland, the European Continent and North America.
- As travel agent with a very keen interest in knitting and the textile arts, Joyce brings unique and interesting themes to her tour itineraries.
- Joyce is an experienced tour organizer having escorted groups to a variety of destinations since 1996.
- Her tours are highly evolved yet unpretentious and friendly.
- Past participants give rave reviews, form lasting friendships and frequently return for more tours.
- Joyce James has passed the Master Knitter Qualifications (2000)
Joyce James Tours - high quality, flexibility and a personalized experience...
I've just returned from a memorable trip to Scotland with Joyce James on her Scottish Skeins & Skerries Tour, a trip which I would highly recommend for both knitters and non-knitters."Alex Larkin - participant, Scottish Skeins and Skerries Tour
All Joyce James Tours feature professional yet friendly ambiance:
- Fully professional, friendly and planned in detail - No hassles, personal care, maximum enjoyment!
- Joyce personally escorts all of her trips. She will always be on hand to make sure all details of the tour are handled to your satisfaction.
- Unique, memorable itineraries focusing on the culture and history of each region, with opportunities to meet local people.
- Small group size; relaxed pace. Flexibility - choice in participation in organized activities.
- Virtually all-inclusive price: breakfast and dinner each day; private coach; accommodation with private facilities; tour escort; baggage handling; all gratuities; local guides; entry fees. The itineraries have been praised for their excellent value.
- Accommodation in smaller hotels with local ambiance and terrific food. When required, special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Stays of at least two and usually three or four nights in any one location.
- Activities arranged for travelling companions - golf, bird watching and distillery visits.
- Joyce listens - send her an email stating your suggestions and preferences.
Single supplement prices available on request.
Your Comments are Welcome...
Feel free to send in your comments and suggestions. These are always appreciated and help make future Joyce James Tours participant-friendly and truly unique in a world of cookie cutter travel tours.